Cleura Cloud Academy
Practical Kubernetes with Gardener in Cleura Cloud
We provide all our courses as monthly course runs to ensure that the course content and labs are continually updated, and constantly quality checked. When you purchase a course seat, you will be automatically invited to the current course run, i.e., the June course run, July course run, etc., regardless of when you make your purchase.
Much like a printed book, the course content will remain available in your Cleura Cloud Academy account, but your access to labs expires on the 7:th of the following month, i.e. July 7 for the June course run, August 7 for the July course run, etc.
Please plan your seat purchase to ensure that you have enough time to complete the course and labs before access to the labs expires.
To complete the interactive labs in this course, you will need your Cleura Cloud account.
Upon completion, you will:
- understand the fundamental ideas of a microservices architecture,
- know the fundamentals of containers and container orchestration,
- understand the fundamentals of Kubernetes and container orchestration,
- understand the specifics of Gardener in Cleura Cloud,
- have used Gardener for container deployment, scaling, and high availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to download or install anything?
No, all course material will be delivered on demand to your device via a web browser or edX app. Labs will be conducted online as well.
What web browser should I use?
The Open edX platform works best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or with Internet Explorer version 9 and above.